You’re committed to standing out from the crowd this year, to becoming the go-to expert in your practice area and finally establishing yourself the way you’ve wanted to for years.
Trouble is, you’re still hung up on how to actually go about making all that of happen, because here’s the thing:
- You’ve written and rewritten your bio about a hundred times now and it still sounds like every other lawyer bio on the planet.
- You’ve joined a bunch of Facebook groups hoping to find solid leads and referrals, but you can hardly get noticed cuz there are already sooo many lawyers in these groups.
- You’ve tried to get out there and market yourself, but you don’t know the first thing about funnels, email marketing, automation, opt-ins or how to create a buy-worthy passive income product.
Fortunately though, you’re in the right place because with a lil’ training on the nuts and bolts of what a personal brand is, why you need one and how to you can get started building yours immediately, you’ll see that this is one of the BEST ways to stand out from the crowd and capitalize on your expertise.
To help you get started, I’ve created The Importance of a Personal Brand … Because There’s More to You Than Esquire, a masterclass designed to teach you the fast, easy way to create a personal brand so that you can start gettin’ noticed and building your know, like, and trust factor. 😎
Want to join me?
Join me on Tuesday, January 19th at 7 PM EST for The Importance of a Personal Brand … Because There’s More to You Than Esquire and get ready to learn what you need to do to stand out from other lawyers – complete with how to do it.
During this class, I’ll show you everything from how to create a one-page website and what to include on it to how to optimize your social media profiles in a way that focuses on you and your expertise.
In this Masterclass you will learn:
- What it means to create a personal brand and why you want one
- How a simple one-page website is all you need to get started (and what you should include on that page)
- Why a personal brand is a great way to build your know, like and trust factor
- How utilizing your story, experiences and expertise will help grow your practice and differentiate you from other lawyers
- How to optimize your social media profiles in a way that reflects your personal brand and not your law firm
Plus, I’ll draw back the curtain on my own personal brand and show you what I’ve done (and do) to create a profitable, virtual law firm that’s not built on trading dollars for hours or retainer fees. 🙌
This class is for you if:
- You’re ready to set yourself apart from the crowd … even if that means you have to create a website to do it
- You’re ready to share your story and show that there’s more to you than being a lawyer
- You’re ready to figure out how to showcase your expertise and client experiences in a way that brings potential clients calling
It’s time to utilize your story, experiences and expertise in a way that will help grow your practice and differentiate you from other lawyers.
Enroll in the Masterclass
A one-time payment of $297 gives you a seat at the live session and lifetime access to the recording as well as The Importance of a Personal Brand workbook.
Use the workbook as a tool to:
- layout what you’re going to include on your one-pager
- how you’re going to share your story in a way that lets potential clients know why you do this work and how you serve your clients
- map out how you’re going to shift your social media so that you can optimize each post
We have answers:
What if I can’t attend the live event? Can I still register?
Absolutely! We include free lifetime access to the recording so you can watch as often as you’d like, whenever you’d like.
I already have a website? Do I need this class?
A lot of attorneys have websites. The problem with those sites is that they’re not being used in a way that attracts potential clients. Most of them have outdated info, an About section that looks like it was written for a legal journal, and nothing about why they do this work. That’s a problem, and that’s what this class is designed to fix.
I’m new to running my own practice … will this be over my head?
Not at all. In fact, if you’re new to the game, building a personal brand is the best thing you can do to start your law firm … even if you’re still gaining experience and developing your niche.
I’ve run my own law firm for a while now and already make very good money … Do I need this?
If you want more clients comin’ your way, then yes. If you’re happy with what you’ve got, then no. This class is designed to teach attorneys how to create a brand that shows potential clients who they are – the person behind the Esquire. Knowing how to do this will not only bring more clients your way, but bring your ideal clients clamouring.
I’m already a Make It Rain Online Member. Will this Masterclass be available in the Membership portal?
Yes! As always, you are already enrolled! No need to register.
This class sounds good, but I have a few questions. Can I speak with someone?
Of course! Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to address any questions you might have.